Get a Higher Perspective
The Philippines are one of the best travel destinations for divers. You’ll find a variety of species that is hard to find anywhere else in the world.
El Nido is our home and we love to dive in the waters of bacuit bay. Check out our dive packages and book your trip today.
Your safety is our highest priority. Our guides are all certified Divemasters or Instructors, and we have well-maintained quality equipment.
Who is the service for
You are already a certified diver, and you want to have a good time underwater? Then join us for El Nido Fun Dives! Shallow dives, vertical walls, sandy flats, tunnels, drift dives or deep dives, El Nido has a lot to offer. Our experienced local guides will show you the best dive sites in El Nido.
Daytrip (3 Dives)
Our daily dive trip includes three dives on three different dive sites. We will start at about 8 am from our Diveshop and be back between 3 and 4 pm.
Morning Trip (2 Dives)
You want to take it easy, you can join our morning Trip. We meet at 8 am and return around 12 noon.
Single Dive/Sunset Dive
Flexible departure throughout the day
✓ Instructor (max. 4 to 1 ratio)
✓ Full Gear
✓ Pick up if you stay in Corong-Corong or within Town Area
✓ Single tank Nitrox
- Visit the dive shop the night before you dive for orientation and paperwork before 7pm.
- Bring your Certification Card and Dive Logbook.
- El Nido Eco-Tourism Development Fee (ETDF) requires all tourists to pay PHP200 before going to any tourist destination within El Nido. This one-time fee will be valid for 10 days ( Not Included on the Price above)
- Settle the outstanding of the unpaid bill.
- Please do not bring any single-use plastic on the Trip!