Peak Performance Buoyancy focuses on practicing more buoyancy exercises. Excellent buoyancy control is the aim of every Good diver. Control under the water, ascending and descending as a professional. Improving your air consumption and getting the amount of weight down. This is what the course is all about. Being under the water becomes second nature. After this course you will observe aquatic life with more ease and without disturbing their surroundings. Sign up for the PADI Peak Performance Buoyancy Specialty Course and become a better diver.
During two scuba dives, you’ll learn how to:
- Determine the weight you need under any circumstance. You change equipment or environment. No problem at all!
- Trim or distribute your weight in a correct way. The days of being unbalanced and uncomfortable under the water are over.
- Streamline yourself to improve your air consumption, to save energy and move like a fish in the water.
- Hover like a pro. You will practice lots of different positions and you will be surprised what you can achieve in such a short time.
An additional fun dive in the afternoon is included to practice what you have learned in the morning!
✓ Instructor (max. 4 to 1 ratio)
✓ Full Gear
✓ Personal Instructor
✓ Underwater Photos
- Visit the dive shop the night before you dive for orientation and paperwork before 7pm.
- El Nido Eco-Tourism Development Fee (ETDF) requires all tourists to pay PHP200 before going to any tourist destination within El Nido. This one-time fee will be valid for 10 days ( Not Included on the Price above)
- Settle the outstanding of the unpaid bill.
- Please do not bring any single-use plastic on the Trip!